Insurance for your ATV, 4 Wheeler, Side-by-side and more
With AIA located in the Natural State there is no shortage of ways to get outside in Arkansas. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
AIA Insurance Advisors can help you get the proper coverage you need for your ATV. At AIA our job is to help you protect your investment so you can focus on enjoying it.
Are your off-road toys covered? Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Not Sure You Need ATV, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most all terrain vehicles are not covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas and Oklahoma require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Want to keep your Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & other Motorsports Insurance costs down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
Be safe. While you typically only think claims or tickets will affect your auto insurance it will affect the insurance rates for your ATV’s as well. Be sure to maintain a clean driving record to have the most competitive insurance rates.
Choose your vehicle carefully. The insurance rates for your ATVs, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are primarily based on two things, the value of the vehicle and the cost to replace it along with the size of the engine; the more expensive and aggressive the ATV is the higher the insurance rates will be.
Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every ATV insurance policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.